About International School of Business and Research, [ISBR] Bangalore:
International School of Business and Research has been established in 1990 in Bangalore under the aegis of Bangalore Education Trust. The institute is envisioned by high academic standards. ISBR is committed to excellence in providing quality education to the students. The college has competence as well as the experience of the best minds from Academia and Industry. ISBR has many international associations which help the students to learn and study according to global standards. ISBR refines its curriculum to ensure its relevance to the changing global Business. International School of Business and Research offers Postgraduate Diploma in Management along with other courses in the field of Management. ISBR, Bangalore is accreditated by All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE] and recognized by University Grants Commission [UGC]. It is affiliated with University of Mysore, Mysore and Bangalore University. ISBR accepts NMAT for Admissions.
Admission Procedure at International School of Business and Research, [ISBR] Bangalore:
- The candidate can apply online on the official website of the college.
- The candidates need to fill the downloaded application form.
- All necessary documents as mentioned in the application form must be enclosed.
- The students need to attach a Demand Draft of INR1000 in favour of ‘ISBR’ payable at Bangalore.
- The candidate will be then invited for the Interview process.
- The selected candidate will be given offer letters containing proper instructions on the further procedure to complete the admission process