About Krupanidhi Group of Institutions, Bangalore:
Krupanidhi Group of Institutions is a Christian Institution established under Krupanidhi Educational Trust. The establishment of this institution was done under the guidance of three eminent scholars Dr Prof. Suresh Nagpal [M.Pharma, PhD], Mrs Geetha Nagpal [MBA], and philanthropist Sunil Samson Dhamanigi [M.Pharma] in the year 1985. The Institution was first built as a small structure in the area of Koramangala, Bangalore. Today, they have a huge, renowned, 11–acre campus.
About Krupanidhi School of Management [KSM], Bangalore:
Krupanidhi School of Management was established in the year 2008. It is an integral part Krupanidhi Educational Trust Bangalore. KSM is one of the top B-Schools in Bangalore. They provide an excellent academic faculty and infrastructure. KSM is ranked as one of the top 10 management colleges and best upcoming private B schools in Bangalore by various magazines and news channels. KSM aims at providing an all-round development of the students and gives them great opportunities to prosper in the global market.
Accreditations, Approvals and Recognition:
- ISO 9000:2008 Certified
- University of Mysore [UoM]
- Bangalore University [BU]
- All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE]
- The European Council of Business Education, Belgium
Honours and Awards:
- KSM was awarded the Education Excellence Award for the Best Upcoming B-School in South India by Brands Academy.
- KSM ranked 5th among placement parameter in B-school college survey by Silicon India.
- KSM ranked 124th in All India B – School survey conducted by the Week magazine.
- KSM was awarded TheEducational Institution with the Best Infrastructure by World Education Congress.
- KSM was awarded The Educational Institution with the Best Academic & Industry Interface by World Education Congress.
- MBA – Bangalore University
- MBA – Mysore University
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management [PGDM]