A Master of Business Administration sharpens the skills of aspiring managers and business professionals. A highly sought-after postgraduate degree especially for those hoping to move up into management roles, it is designed to develop critical skills in the business world. MBA core courses introduce students to business topics, such as accounting, operations management, finance, human resources and management information systems. Additional courses often include organizational management, macroeconomics, marketing management and computer information systems.
The world’s first MBA degree — offered by Harvard University in 1908 — approached the concept of management from a scientific point of view; the degree identified a uniform set of skills to standardize the training for business administrators in any industry or field.
Reasons to Pursue MBA:
- Develop Advanced & Flexible Management Skills
- A Lot of MBA Degree types to fit your exact goals.
- Access to an extensive business network
- MBA Salaries are some of the highest on the job market
- Start your own company from the scratch